The Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Under the guidance of its Board of Directors, the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History operates in support of its Mission: “Connecting People with Nature and Inspiring Stewardship of the Natural World.”
To Apply: Interested candidates should mail a completed application packet to:
1305 East Cliff Dr. Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Attn: Interim Executive Director Rainbow Mitchell-Fox,
Include the following three required items:
- A cover letter that addresses the unique skills that makes you the best candidate for the position.
- A detailed resume demonstrating relevant experience(s). For each listed position, include hire dates, duties, accomplishments, and a supervisor’s contact information.
- Three professional letters of recommendation and up to two other references
Field Program Assistant- Application Due Dec. 15.
We’re looking for an experienced environmental educator for the position of Field Program Assistant. This position is responsible for the delivery of natural history field programs for elementary school students. This is a seasonal, part-time position.
To apply, please review the complete job description send your completed application package to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Field Program Assistant, that includes the following three items:
- A cover letter that addresses the unique skills you bring to the position, your knowledge of education and interpretation for young audiences, and your availability.
- A detailed resume demonstrating experience conducting environmental education
- Contact information for three professional references