Museum and Field Program Docents
Do you love ecology, history, or storytelling? Do you want to connect people with nature? Become a docent with us! We provide quality educational programs to thousands of youth every year in our Museum and outdoors, from preschool to high school. Get started by filling out a Volunteer Application.
Interests & Skills: Education, outreach, nature, history, mentorship
Availability: Weekdays and/or weekends, shifts are 2-4 hours.
Time Commitment: 40 hours per year, 8 hours per month (plus occasional trainings and enrichments)
- Ohlone Culture and History (preK-4th grade)
- Animal Habitats and Adaptations (prek-4th grade)
- Art of Nature (Spring only, K-4th grade)
- Neary Lagoon Wetland Walk (3rd grade)
- Neary Lagoon Watershed Walk (5th grade)
- Pogonip Nature Rangers Program (4th grade)
- Pogonip Earth Stewards Program (high school)